Last Updated: July 14, 2021
The Company will take all reasonable precautions to safeguard any information it maintains about you which may require it to share information with third parties that specialize in particular functions necessary for the operation of the website.
- We share your information with STRIPE to process your credit card charges as they have the infrastructure and resources to keep that information secure. Therefore, Company does not have any your credit card number.
- We share your information with SPIFFY who operate the shopping cart software you used when signing up for membership and entered your credit card information as they have the infrastructure and resources to securely transmit that to STRIPE.
- We share your contact information and email address information with KEAP who operate the large servers we use as they have the infrastructure and resources to securely handle all outgoing automatic emails from the Company to you as a necessary part of the Service as well as a handling part of the access rights you have at any given time to the Service.
- We share your name and email address with ZOOM to pre-register you for every live interactive event you may attend at The Sanctuary such as Heart To Heart, Town Hall Meetings, The Virtual Cocktail Party or live help sessions as they have the infrastructure and resources we require of our video streaming provider.
- Our service provider PLUSTHIS has the ability to view your name and email address if necessary to troubleshoot the services they provide that are necessary for the operation of the website.
- Our server hosting company LIQUID WEB provides services necessary for the operation of the website and they may view your information if authorized by the Company solely for the purpose of troubleshooting and issues that may directly impede the performance of this website.
- Our accounting firm TARLETON ACCOUNTING SERVICES has the ability to view your name and personally identifiable details if necessary to troubleshoot any accounting issues related to your account.
With regards to anything that you may choose to post or upload in the discussion forums, all members in good standing will be able to view your posts and comment or reply to you within the post.
With regards to what information about you is available for other members to view. Our default is to only show your profile photo if you have chosen to upload one, your firstname and your nickname which by default is your first & last name as well as a timeline of your most recent contributions to the various discussion forums.
With regards to posts that you write in the discussions forums or within the site, these will be attributed directly to you as the author as long as you remain a member in good standing. In the event that you cancel your membership, your posts will remain visible for a maximum of 6 months and then be deleted if your membership is not reactivated within that time frame.
The Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information, including personally identifiable information about you, as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. The Company reserves the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any content, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials that are believed to violate the Agreement. Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you in connection with any such inquiry; provided, however, that the inquiry in question is not confidential, and further provided that Company will have no duty to disclose such information and therefore will not be liable to you in connection with any non-disclosure.
Holistic Media Productions, dba The Anita Moorjani Sanctuary
318 Avenue I
Redondo Beach, CA 90277